Mortgage Mom Radio Home Buyer Workshop
San Pedro, CA April 29, 2018
- Relax on a Sunday afternoon with Wine, Beer, and hors d’oeurves while you learn!
- Hear from a credit specialist who will give you tips to improving your credit score and removing negative accounts
- Learn about the purchase process and how to get started
- Get a detailed explanation about closing costs. What are they and how much should you expect to pay?
- What is this word escrow and what do they do?
- We will talk about First Time Home Buyer and Down Payment Assistance programs. How much down payment do you need?
- What is the difference between an appraisal and a home inspection?
- Learn the different ways to hold title/ownership to the home. Can you buy a home without your spouse?
- Every part of the process will be discussed and it is an open forum for questions so please come with a few of your own to help everyone in the group learn!
What a great way to spend your Sunday afternoon! Join us at the LA Harbor Masonic Lodge. Get your tickets now, they will go FAST!
We look forward to seeing you there! – Mortgage Mom Radio